The Purple Event is linked to BM, GM, RM. There is Inter-dimensional Dynamics (i.e. changes in RM will effect in PE, etc.
i.e. Moves in the GREEN Membrane will provoke also moves of BM and RB.
i.e. Changes in RED Membrane have effect on PURPLE EVENT (i.e. internal friction in PE, decay of PE, Changes in couple-Gate, ... etc.
Some remarks on Brane dynamics (cf. this image):
1. Changes in RM can change the layering structure in the Purple Event by the redraw of RPx, but not RPy (since it is fixed inside the 'passive peak/tube)'.
2. On each Brane (RM, GM, BM) peaks can deploy, and - if conditions are present - they can pelastrate to local Brane events. (i.e. a Dark RED Event on RM).
3. Similar like PEAKS can interact and can pelastrate to EVENTS , also EVENTS can interact and can pelastrate to COMBO EVENTS.
4. PEAKS and EVENTS can happen on both sides of a brane (Bi-Directional).
5. Between two branes PEAKS and EVENTS of each Brane can interact (i.e. knots which bring binding but also Pull-effect).
6. Similar like PEAKS can influence other branes, also EVENTS can do (i.e. Push).
7. If conditions are present PEAKS and EVENTS can embed in other(s).
8. Each EVENT has a specific composition of membrane layers, but this can be adapted by other PEAKS or EVENTS ( i.e. entering peak that embeds)
9. PEAKS and EVENTS can happen on each location on the brane if the local stretchability of the brane allows it. This means on MICRO and on MACRO level.
10. Since the Mama-Brane (the total system) moves also all SUBBRANES, their PEAKS and their peak-composed EVENTS are constantly in kinetic movement.
11. Composed PEAKS (I.E. BPx) and EVENTS have internal FRICTION caused by the moving internal peaks (cfr. arm and sleeve).
12. ... and much more.
An (PURPLE) EVENT is like a discrete island or monopole that acts to the observer AS an independent FREQUENCY : a PARTICLE (photon, electron,...)/WAVE, an IDEA/KNOWLEDGE, a TONE ... or a bundle of frequencies (nuclei, atom, molecule, human). But in essence an event is restructured geometry. It's topological expression is shown at the left. All events lay thus on the 'two sides' of the brane, like condensates, and by the total movements of the system excitement is generated BETWEEN peaks and/or events - AND INSIDE peaks and or events - which brings us the "local" friction, temperature, oscillation, resonance, polarity, .... thus including phenomena such as called "scalar fields/waves".