||Some remarks (2)
10. Internal fields in a tube (or skin) will gain or lost importance due density shifts, changes in inter-position due bending, coiling, spiraling, etc.
11. The Internal dual energy fields stay in the whole tube system, but in certain zones some fields will be overwhelming and some fields will even not exist.
12. A tube-zone will accelerate (expand) depending from the energy density (thus also diameter, kind of interacting internal fields, ...) inside the tube, the resistance of other tube-zones and the skin-quality (number of outer layers = compressed zones of other dimensions).
13. Tubes can 'die' after a pelastration of a special type or a conditional collision. In such case the internal repulsive 'isolation' becomes obsolete (inert). For example a universe with dominant conditions of quarks and anti-quarks. In our daily life: for example a match that burns. The wood is build up of molecules which desintegrate by the fire. You can say that due the external heat (caused by an interaction of specific outer micro-tubes) the internal balance of all wood related micro-tubes is distorted and lowered to a level which passes the pelastrate port [change Pf], and that the gravition membrane tears back out of the impacted tube due: lack of blocking energy (mass). Result: the wood dissappeared and there is no gravition anymore. Thus the wood was braught back to some of his basic energic higher leveled components (micro-tubes).
14. During pelastration the tubes press on each other creating a type of pressure joint. But this implicates also that when pressure raises in one tube the other(s) may be 'strangled' thus reaching the minimal size that type of port can be, and the dimensions of the 'outer skin' of the pelastrating tube(s) will grow in function of the higher pressure.
15. The hooking in a Tube-zone of (e.g. micro-) tubes is possible due internal 'materialized' frames (formed by fixed other sub-tubes). On this frame other type of micro-tubes can hook to add other qualities. The human is a nice example.
16. The fabric of spacetime changes the whole time, re-organizes, de-connect, reconnect on sub-tube levels by the different ways tubes can interact.
18. Tube surfaces (outer membrane) and enclosed membranes can move (in longitude) position in relation to each other. This may influence the direction an 'exploring' tube-zone goes. ('exploring' tube: read a tube with a 'head').
19. This text speaks about 'a head' but of course the BIG TUBE has at least two heads. In case of a sphere as the starting structure many tubes can expand from the sphere surface (e.g. ejection of corona channels from the sun). In our analysis we call all spaces a 'tube'
20. By adding an extra double skin during each pelastration the multi-layered skin becomes more rigid and that can influence/limit the angle of 'snaking'.
21. A pelastration may also be rejected. When they have 'similar' sizes both tubes can have extreme internal shock-waves in these tube-zones and others. Then several scenario's can take place.
More: Remarks (1) - Remarks (2) - Remarks (3)